Permaculture for Sustainable Food Production – VIN, Nepal
Location: Okhaldhunga, the Everest region
Local Action Discerption:
- Developed 3800 Square feet teaching farm at VIN’s Community Learning Center.
- We practically provided permaculture education for over 200 farmers at the teaching farm.
- Distributed and helped farmers plantation over 3000 trees.
- Built 31 water tanks of 4000 liters investing $50,000.
- Helped 31 farmers with their vegetable gardens.
- Provided vegetable seeds and regular monitoring follow-up.